Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Bit of Summer (Men)

The end of summer is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean you still can't work it in shorts and sandals. Here are some outfits I put together for the Last bit of summer. Hope you like it.

I absolutely LOVE this outfit! The White Deep V long sleeve just screams out "Summer!". You can wear it to go out in the town or for a casual day in your home town. The Designer is Salvatore Ferragamo, and this was in his 2009 Spring/Summer Collection. On Sale Now! The Jeans are from TopMan, "The Stone Ripped Carrot Joggers". I picked these out because they are very comfortable. Also on a hot summer day you can pull the pants up and wear them as shorts. The sandals are to DIE for and affordable!! They are called "Barryman" sandals from Aldo shoes. They are not only comfortable, but they don't give you blisters and are seasonal.


I could definitely see this outfit in a Robert Cavailli Fashion Show! The Casual Pants are from his 2011 Spring/Summer collection that I fell in love with. I love the seques of it and the material is 100% silk so on a Hot summer day you won't sweat. The sandals are again from Aldo and very affordable. 

Both of these outfits I think would be a perfect way to end Summer with a BANG! With the hot sun blazing on you I know its tough to wear clothing but you have to pick out the right outfits. Quote of the day, "Whether its one hundred degree's outside or zero degrees you always have to look Fierce."
Hope you all have a Amazing Summer. 
Stay Cool  

No comments:

Post a Comment